II. JOHN BOND, born 1722 in Beaufort County NC, died and
was buried 1750 in Beaufort CountyNC. He married Lydia Wallis, about 1747, daughter of William Wallis & Mary? , who was
born 28 February 1724 in England. The son of John Bond b.1722, and Lydia Wallis was,
John Bond born in 1749
III. Col JOHN BOND Sr, born 1749 in NC and was adopted
and raised by his mothers brother John Wallis. He married Eleanor Peyton About 1769 in NC. died 1837 while visiting family
in Pike County, MS. and was brought back and buried in Bond Harvison Cemetery, Wiggins MS located near Wiggins MS .Eleanor Peyton, was born 1750 in Beaufort County NC, and died in Pike County MS . He married
2nd a lady named Rebecca _____?
The known Children of John Bond 1748-1749 and Eleanor Peyton were,
IV.1. Lt Col JOHN BOND Jr, born 1770 in Beaufort
NC, married Adelphia Batson, Aug 19 1793 in Burke County GA . 2nd married, Elizabeth ( Wallis) Batson, 3rd married Sarah Ann
( Terrell ) Largent. He is buried in the Col John Bond Cemetery, McHenry MS.
Children of JOHN BOND Jr. and ADELPHIA BATSON,
4. SERMANTHA BOND (b) 1820
Child of JOHN BOND Jr. and, ELIZABETH (WAYLES) BATSON,
Children of JOHN BOND Jr. and SARAH ANN ( TERRELL ) LARGENT,
8. LAFAYETTE BOND (b) 1843
IV. 2. Lt WILLIAM BOND, born 1772 in NC, and married Georgia Minurva Batson on May 8 1802 in Montgomery County GA. 2nd married, Zilpha Wiggins.
Children Included in the WILLIAM BOND Family,
2. BARGEL L BOND, b. May 03, 1806, Jones Co. Georgia; d. 1883, Harrison County, MS.
3. BARNEY BOND, b. About. 1809 - 1810, in GA; d. September 1859, Harrison Co MS.
4. JANE BOND. b. 1826, married, JOHN HICKMAN.
5. JOHN ( TIGER JOHN ) BOND. b. 1829. married NANCY WHELLER
Other Children are included in the WILLIAM BOND FAMILY,
who may, or, may not be Step Children, ( The Children of ZILPHA WIGGINS )
1.SARAH BOND 1818 - 1820, married, ROBERT DOBSON.
2. MINURVA BOND 1819, married, WILLIAM HICKMAN
3. MARY BOND. 1st married, SAMUEL HICKMAN, 2nd married, THOMAS SMITH.
IV. 3. GIDION BOND, born About, 1774 in Beaufort County
IV. 4. HENRY BOND, born Nov 4 1775 in Beaufort County
NC, married ELIZABETH MUSE in Hancock County GA. He married 2nd to, MARY THOMPSON b: 18 May 1778
Children of HENRY BOND and ELIZABETH MUSE,
1. REBECCA BOND. b: 25 Oct 1799.
2. PRESTON BOND. b: 8 Jan 1802 in ,HANCOCK CO.,GA.
3. LYDIA BOND. b: 23 Jul 1804.
4. ELIZABETH (BETSY) BOND. b: 4 Apr 1807.
5. THOMAS M. BOND. b: 10 Mar 1810 in GA.
6. HENRY BOND b: 12 Sep 1812 in PIKE COUNTY, MS.
IV. 5. JAMES BOND, born 1785 in Beaufort County
IV. 6. GRACEY BOND, born 1787 in SC; married Walter Jacob.
IV. 7. FRANCES BOND, born 1790 in SC; married JAMES BATSON,on
Feb 20 1810.
Children of FRANCIS BOND and JAMES BATSON,
1. MARY BATSON
2. MINERVA BATSON
3. ELI BATSON
4. MALINDA BATSON
5. MATILDA BATSON
6. ELIZABETH BATSON
7. ELISHA BATSON
IV. 8. RICHARD BOND, born 1790.
IV. 9. ROBERT BOND. was born 12 February
1792 in SC. married Judith Thompson 28 October 1813 in Holmesville, MS and died 4 December 1849 in Biloxi, MS. ans
was buried in Smith, TX. He married Judith Thompson, (daughter of John Thompson & Ann), born 29 June 1795 in
Children of Robert Bond and Judith Thompson,
1. Tarleton Bond, born 15 June 1815 in MS. married About. 1837 in MS (Marion County).
2. Maria Bond, born 29 August 1817 in MS; married Sherrod Smith 1837 in Biloxi, MS.
3. Sarah Bond, born 5 September 1819.
4. Nancy Bond, born 10 October 1821; married William Jordan 30 October 1841.
5. Jesse Bond, born 12 April 1826.
6. Lydia Bond, born 25 September 1828; married William H. Marshal 25 November 1843.
7. Mary Bond, born 31 Jan 1832; married John Blount 22 December 1846.
8. Lewis Bond, born 21 December 1832 in MS.
9. Lycippus Bond, born 2 January 1835 in MS.