2. JOHN (TIGER JOHN)5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born1829. He married NANCY WHEELER March 18, 1847 in
Harrison County, MS.
Children of JOHN BOND and NANCY WHEELER are:
i. HENRY 6 BOND, b. 1850.
ii. L. ASA BOND, b. March 02, 1857; d. December 08, 1923; m. JOSEPHINE
SCARBOROUGH, June 23, 1882, Harrision Co MS; b. February 24, 1863; d. March
iii. MISSOURI L. BOND, b. 1858; m. TOM SPANKS.
iv. FRONIA C. BOND, b. 1859.
8. v. THOMAS ERVIN BOND, b. March 02, 1848; d. December 19, 1905.
NOTE: This list is unedited. That means that it does! contain
mistakes and is incomplete.
3. BRANTLY5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born, Jan 6 1804 in Georgia, and died, Aug 26.Buried in Bond
Harvison Cem Stone County MS. He married ELIZABETH BATSON, She later married, JOHN DALE. Some records indicate he also remarried.
Children of BRANTLY BOND and ELIZABETH BATSON,
i. RANKIN BOND, b. October 26, 1824.
ii. ELIZA BOND, b. Mar 05, 1827; d. Oct 05, 1864.
iii. JEREMIAH BOND. b. April 2 1829
iv. WILLIAM F BOND. b. June 27 1831.
v. THOMAS A BOND. b. June 29 1834.
vi. JACKSON BOND. b. June 26 1836.
vii. ALEXANDER BOND. b.Nov 23 1839
viii. ELIZABETH BOND. b. June 21 1842.
ix.. JEFFERSON DAVIS BOND. b. Dec 19 1845.
4. BARGEL L5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born May 03, 1806 in Jones Co. Georgia, and died 1883 in Harrison
Co,MS. Buried in Bond Harvison Cem Stone County MS. He married LOUISA CULPEPPER, daughter of GEORGE REDMOND and AISLET AINSWORTH.
She was born 1812.
Children of BARGEL BOND and LOUISA CULPEPPER are:
12. i. PETER ISHAM6 BOND, b. 1828.
13. ii. CALVIN BOND, b. 1833.
14. iii. WESLEY BOND, b. December 21, 1834; d. May 31, 1893.
iv. NANCY BOND, b. 1837.
v. CAROLINE BOND, b. 1839.
vi. JERRY D. BOND, b. 1853.
vii. MARY JANE BOND, b. 1830.
15. viii. ALFRED BOND, b. 1831, Civil War.
5. BARNEY5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born About. 1809-1810 in GA, and died September 1859 in Harrison
Co MS. He married MARLINA (?RESTER)TERRELL.
Children of BARNEY BOND and MARLINA TERRELL are:
i. ALBERT6 BOND.
ii. NELSON WESLEY BOND.
iii. JOHN ETHAN BOND, b. Abt. 1832.
16. iv. WILLIAM FORTENBERRY BOND, b. August 07, 1832; d. February 03, 1886,
Bur in Will Bond Cem, Silver Run, Stone County MS.
v. MARY BOND, b. Abt. 1838; m. ----- LOWE.
vi. HENRY BOND, b. Abt. 1840.
vii. NANCY BOND, b. Abt. 1842; m. EBENEZER SLADE, February 17, 1859,
Harrison County, MS.
viii. ALEXANDER BOND, b. 1843.
17. ix. LOUIS BOND, b. 1845; d. Bur in Hester Cem.
x. JANE BOND, b. April 10, 1847; m. RUFUS SMITH, January 12, 1865, Harrison
xi. ANNIE BOND, b. 1849.
xii. NELLEY BOND, b. July 1853; m. DAVIS REDMOND.
6. MINURVA5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born March 15,
1819, and died January 17, 1891 in Bur in Hickman Cemetery, Stone County,MS. She married WILLIAM M HICKMAN November 13,
1842 in Harrison County, MS. He was born May 14, 1818, and died March 06, 1872.Buried in Hickman Cemetery, Stone County, MS.
Children of MINURVA BOND and WILLIAM HICKMAN are:
i. A.G.6 HICKMAN.
ii. AMARANDIA HICKMAN, m. ----- MILES.
iii. MARY HICKMAN, m. ----- LOTT.
18. iv. WILLIAM JR. HICKMAN.
19. v. ZILPHA JANE HICKMAN, b. 1850; d. 1934, Bur in Hickman, Bond Cemetery,Stone County, MS.
vi. JOHN JACKSON HICKMAN, b. 1846.
vii. RANKIN HICKMAN, b. 1850.
viii. BRANTLEY B. HICKMAN, b. 1856; m. LUCRETIA LOTT, August 24, 1878,
Harrison County, MS.
ix. A.B. HICKMAN, b. February 18, 1859; d. February 24, 1871, Buried in Hickman Cemetery, Stone County, MS.
x. ALBERT HICKMAN, b. 1860.More About ALBERT HICKMAN:
Fact 1: 1860, twins
20. xi. DAVIS J HICKMAN, b. 1861; d. July 25, 1940, Buried in Hickman-Hester Cem, Stone County, MS.
xii. ELIZABETH M. HICKMAN, b. 1862; m. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS BRELAND, October 07, 1880, Harrison County, MS.
7. JANE5 BOND (WILLIAM4, COL JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1832. She married JOHN HICKMAN. He was born 1820.
Children of JANE BOND and JOHN HICKMAN are:
i. ELLA6 HICKMAN, b. 1846; m. ----- BELL.
ii. JOHN SAMUEL HICKMAN, m. NANCY BOND.Notes for NANCY BOND:Was traced to family of Carral Bond
iii. BARNEY HICKMAN, b. 1854.
iv. WILLIAM HICKMAN, b. 1857.
v. POMPEY HICKMAN.